Jennifer Lawrence Hot Pictures

Jennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990)[2] is an American actress. Her first major role was as a lead cast member on the TBS sitcom The Bill Engvall Show (2007–09). She starred in the independent drama Winter's Bone (2010) while her first commercial success was the superhero film X-Men: First Class (2011).

Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence thinks guys are so mean to her. The 'Hunger Games' star, who recently split from Chris Martin following almost a year of on-and-off dating, said she struggles to find someone to romance because men usually pick on her and reject her offers to go on dates, reported Femalefirst.

"No one ever asks me out. I am lonely every Saturday night. Guys are so mean to me.

"I know where it's coming from, I know they're trying to establish dominance, but it hurts my feelings. I'm just a girl who wants you to be nice to me. I am straight as an arrow," she said.

However, the 25-year-old actress believes she may be looking for love in all the wrong places due to her career.

"I feel like I need to meet a guy, with all due respect, who has been living in Baghdad for five years who has no idea who I am."

And, although she's yet to find her companion, Lawrence has admitted she's already thinking about tying the knot.

"I can't wait to be married. I feel like if I find that one person who I want to spend the rest of my life with, who I want to be the father of my children, that I would absolutely not do anything wrong.

Jennifer Lawrence Hot Pic
Jennifer Lawrence Hot Pic

Jennifer Lawrence Sexy Picture
Jennifer Lawrence Sexy Picture

Jennifer Lawrence Sexy Photo
Jennifer Lawrence Sexy Photo

Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence Picture
Jennifer Lawrence Picture

Jennifer Lawrence Hot Wallpaper
Jennifer Lawrence Hot Wallpaper

Jennifer Lawrence Hot
Hollywood Actress Jennifer Lawrence Hot
Please Bookmark our site, follow us on Twitter or add circle on Google+, and leave your comments…! Keep visit for Latest Photos and Pictures of South Indian Actresses.
Share on Google Plus

1 comments: